Thursday, March 10, 2011

Department of Sanctimonious Lies


Here's disgraced former Speaker and potential Rethug Presidential candidate Poot Gingrich on the Christian (!) Broadcast Network about why he cheated on his second wife:
"There's no question at times of my life, partially driven by how passionately I felt about this country, that I worked far too hard and things happened in my life that were not appropriate."
So he cheated because he loved his country soooo much. Wonder what his excuse was when he coldly presented his first wife, Jackie, with divorce papers in the hospital when she was recovering from cancer surgery?

(photo: Please blame his adultery on patriotism!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the passive "things happened" - they never say "I did" something wrong. What a load. P.E.C.

Hackwhackers said...

Hi P.E.C. - He's just about the most sinister person in politics. Luckily, most Americans are on to him.