Monday, April 9, 2007

Rebunglecans Take Dead Aim At...

REBUNGLECANS! Hot off the presses today: Newt "I'm on Number 3" Gingrich is now saying AG 'Berto "No Comprende" Gonzales should consider resigning:
"I think the country, in fact, would be much better served to have a new team at the Justice Department...This is the most mishandled, artificial, self-created mess that I can remember...The buck has to stop somewhere, and I'm assuming it's the attorney general and his immediate team."

Yesterday, on CBS' "Face the Nation," Rebunglecan presidential candidate Mike Huckabee commented on fellow candidate Willard "Mitt" Romney's recent claim to be a lifelong hunter:
"I think it was a major mistake. It would be like me saying I've been a lifelong golfer because I played putt-putt when I was 9 years old and I rode in a golf cart a couple of times."

And we're only in April 2007!!

No comments: