Monday, September 1, 2008

Words to Remember

As the Rethugs desperately and laughably try to brand McBush-Who? as the "change" ticket, here are some words from St. John "Sidekick" McBush on "Meet the Press" from just a few short years ago:

"The fact is that I have agreed with President Bush far more than I have disagreed. And on the transcendent issues, the most important issues of our day, I've been totally in agreement and support of President Bush... My support for President Bush has been active and very impassioned on issues that are important to the American people. And I'm particularly talking about the war on terror, the war in Iraq, national security, national defense, support of men and women in the military, fiscal discipline, a number of other issues. So I strongly disagree with any assertion that I've been more at odds with the president of the United States than I have been in agreement with him."-- "Meet the Press," June 2005, when Bush's approval rating was around 50% and Sidekick was positioning himself to run for the Rethug nomination.

No comments: