Monday, November 24, 2008

Pro-Palin Ads Hit Airwaves


One of John McSame's lasting gifts is a Gov. Winky You Betcha who won't go back to the frozen tundra quietly. Now supporters -- a group ironically named "Our Country Deserves Better Political Action Committee" -- are airing ads praising You Betcha in Alaska, with a plan to go nationally. Says their "strategist" Sal "Winky's Pal" Russo:

"I worked with President Reagan. . .and I can tell you that I can see so many similarities between President Reagan and Governor Palin."

Let's see. . . . .Good hair, check. Telegenic, check. Has to work from a script, check. Spouts false right-wing platitudes, check. Not much going on upstairs, check.

Yes, the new Reagan!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of the comments from the original article:
"$50,000.00 could buy a lot of other turkeys"

Anonymous said...

"I worked with President Reagan. . .and I can tell you that I can see so many similarities between President Reagan and Governor Palin."
Well, yes the both had shit on their boots.