Wednesday, October 27, 2010

"I Lied"


Teatard favorite and Alaskan Senate candidate Joe "Brawny Man" Miller admitted in a 2008 e-mail that he lied about his use of government computers for political purposes while working in local government in Fairbanks:
"I lied about accessing all of the computers. I then admitted about accessing the computers, but lied about what I was doing. Finally I admitted what I did."
The e-mail was part of a number of documents released under court order by a judge after former Fairbanks mayor Jim Whitaker raised the issue of Brawny Man's ethics while employed under him.

Brawny Man's Kool Aid-drinking right-wing supporters are impervious to their candidate's flaws, but it may hurt him among Alaska's independents, who are keeping Sen. Lisa "Murky" Murkowski's hopes alive for a write in ("Let's see. . .Mir. . .cow. . .)

No comments: