Friday, February 25, 2011

Rep. Paul Broun Townhall: "Who's Going To Shoot Obama?"

Rep. Paul Broun (New Confederate Party/GA) is one of the most far-right members of Congress, but even so it was surprising when a wingnut cracker (and fan, no doubt, of Boo Hoo Beck) got up at Broun's town hall meeting this past Tuesday and asked, "Who's going to shoot Obama?", and Broun didn't denounce the crackpot. (We should also note the town hall audience of mental defectives laughed after the question was asked.) Broun is now furiously trying to backpedal and claim he was too stunned by the question to respond forcefully. Oh, yes, and they notified the Secret Service -- after the fact. Riiiight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If these guys keep up this c**p the secret service will need a much bigger budget. I was so steamed yesterday when I read this item that I had to wait a day to post something. My disgust at this gross irresponsibility is making my head hurt. And I don't think waiting another day will make it any less painful. P.E.C.

W. Hackwhacker said...

You wonder how many nuts are out there willing and able to follow through on on their rhetoric. Creeps me out and keeps me up at night.