Saturday, August 23, 2014

Saturday Cartoon - That's Not What We Mean By "Diversity"


(click to enlarge)

 (John Deering, Arkansas Democrat-Gazette)

Community relations might be a little difficult in places like Ferguson, MO, with psychopaths like (recently suspended) Sgt. Maj. Dan Page on the St. Louis County police force.  Sample quote:
"Policemen are very cynical. I know I am," Page says from a podium on the video. "I hate everybody. I'm into diversity. I kill everybody."  (our emphasis)
Page also rants about his opposition to hate crime laws and calls President Obama an "illegal alien."

Then there are these two sweethearts.  Missouri officials might want to administer some saliva tests to their state and local police to see how many cops like Page and his co-loons are strutting around with military-grade weapons.  Just a thought.

No comments: