Saturday, June 20, 2015

A Primer For Republicans Who Can't Fathom What's Behind The Charleston Murders


It's really simple enough for a Republican to understand.  Just follow along.

Here's the killer with his flag:


Here are a few excerpts from his"manifesto":
The event that truly awakened me was the Trayvon Martin case. I kept hearing and seeing his name, and eventually I decided to look him up. I read the Wikipedia article and right away I was unable to understand what the big deal was. It was obvious that Zimmerman was in the right. But more importantly this prompted me to type in the words “black on White crime” into Google, and I have never been the same since that day. The first website I came to was the Council of Conservative Citizens. There were pages upon pages of these brutal black on White murders. I was in disbelief. At this moment I realized that something was very wrong. How could the news be blowing up the Trayvon Martin case while hundreds of these black on White murders got ignored? [snip]
I have no choice. I am not in the position to, alone, go into the ghetto and fight. I chose Charleston because it is most historic city in my state, and at one time had the highest ratio of blacks to Whites in the country. We have no skinheads, no real KKK, no one doing anything but talking on the internet. Well someone has to have the bravery to take it to the real world, and I guess that has to be me.  (our emphasis)
Oh, that "manifesto" is something to behold.  It's every anti-black, anti-Semitic, anti-Hispanic Southern white supremacist bit of disassociated dumbassery that you could read on any skinhead, neo-Nazi or Klan web site.  The "Council of Conservative Citizens" he cites as a source of his information on crime is a far-right organization that's been designated as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Any ambiguity now, Republicans?

No comments: