Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Wee Willie's World



We'd be remiss if we didn't note that supreme chicken hawk and Likudnik mouthpiece William "Wee Willie" Kristol has threatened to support a third party bid in 2016 if vulgarian bigot Donald "Rump" Trump wins the Rethuglican nomination:
"I doubt I'd support Donald. I doubt I'd support the Democrat.  I think I'd support getting someone good on the ballot as a third party candidate."
And who would that "someone good" be, Wee Willie?  Why, a ticket with the soulless monster and former (Vice) President Dick "The Dick" Cheney, and seditionist warmonger Sen. Tom Cotton, that's who!  If anyone loves a nice war anywhere in the world -- but particularly in the Middle East -- it's Wee Willie, so that ticket would be his ideal.  We'd love to see these two on a third party ticket (American Sedition Party? Constant War Party?) if it will help elect a Democrat in 2016.

No comments: