Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Hillary Clinton Trolls Republican Candidates With Her Book


This, of course, assumes they can read (or perhaps she sent them a coloring book version):
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Tuesday she sent a copy of her 2014 book “Hard Choices” to all of her Republican rivals, saying she’s responding to their critiques about her record.

“You know, I hear the Republicans talking from time to time in their debates and elsewhere and they say things like, ‘Oh, I don’t know what she accomplished as Secretary of State. She didn’t accomplish anything,'” she said at Strawberry Farm Bed and Breakfast in Muscatine, Iowa. “I listened to that for a while. And then I thought maybe they just don’t know, so I have now sent each of them a copy of my book, Hard Choices, about what we did during those four years.”

“There are so many of them they could start a book club,” she joked.
Book club.  Hmmmm.  They should call it Remedial Reading for Reactionary Republican Revisionists!

(Photo:  If they can't read, maybe someone could read it to them at bedtime.)

No comments: