Saturday, September 24, 2016

Ted Cruz Will Vote For Trump, After Losing Battle With "Conscience"


From the (oxymoron alert) principled conservative who said this:
"I'm not in the habit of supporting people who attack my wife and attack my father," [Sen. Ted] Cruz told members of the Texas delegation. "That pledge was not a blanket commitment that if you go and slander and attack Heidi that I'm going to nonetheless come as a servile puppy dog and say, 'Thank you very much for maligning my wife and maligning my father.'"  (our emphasis)
We now have this:
"After many months of careful consideration, of prayer and searching my own conscience, I have decided that on Election Day, I will vote for the Republican nominee, Donald Trump," Cruz wrote in a Facebook post.  (our emphasis)
As Charles Pierce put it,
Sit, Ted. Beg. Now roll over. Who's a good servile puppy dog? 
And, yes, you may have another.
There was more justifiable mockery:

"Ted Cruz and his conscience amicably part ways"




And, we end with this, yet another lie from neo- fascist moron Donald "Rump" Trump (spoiler alert: he did accept Lyin' Ted's endorsement yesterday):

No comments: