Thursday, November 3, 2016

Sneak Peek At Melania Trump's Important Speech (UPDATED)


Hackwhackers have received some advance excerpts from Melania Trump's speech later today in Berwyn, Pennsylvania. Savor the soaring creativity of some key phrases:
"Friends, Americans, countrymen, lend me your ears. I come to bury Clinton, not to praise her."

"The only thing we have to fear is not being afraid enough."

"Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the boogy."

"Two score and six years ago, my parents brought forth on the European continent a new model."

"Ask not what my husband can do for you, ask what you can do for my husband."
But seriously, a theme of her speech?  Opposing cyber bullying as the First Lady. She can start at home with her sh*t-Twittering husband.

OMG UPDATE:  All joking aside, it seems Mrs. Trump III did plagiarize someone in her speech today: Marla Maples (Mrs. Trump II)!  It turns out, you can't make this stuff up.

No comments: