Tuesday, February 21, 2017

That's A Lot Of Ass To Work Off!


(click on image to enlarge)


(Attribution: DemocraticUnderground.com)

Well, whatever his golf handicap, we know his mental handicap is yuuuge.

Digby has a good read as to why this is reflective of a pervasive dishonesty. Also, she reminds us of this:
At an event in New Hampshire in Feb. 2016, while again complaining about Obama golfing, Trump declared that if he were in office, “I’d want to stay in the White House and work my ass off.”
(Please refer back to post heading.)

2 comments:

Feline Mama said...

"Stay in the WH & work my ass off"? It's NOT working, now is it? Like you say, there's a LOT to work off. How many calories do you work off in signing EO's.? Just askin'.
NO, I will NOT click on image to ENLARGE. Want me to go blind??!

W. Hackwhacker said...

Ha! Good point on enlarging! It might cause temporary blindness or incontinence!