Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Should I Stay Or Should I Go?


News items:

1) Unstable narcissist Donald "Rump" Trump talking to Rupert "Aargh" Murdock's New York comPost about White (Supremacist) House "strategist" and derelict in residence Steve "Loose Cannon" Bannon:
“I like Steve, but you have to remember he was not involved in my campaign until very late,” Trump told Goodwin. “I had already beaten all the senators and all the governors, and I didn’t know Steve. I’m my own strategist and it wasn’t like I was going to change strategies because I was facing crooked Hillary.....Steve is a good guy, but I told them to straighten it out or I will." (emphasis added)
And Princeling Jared "Mr. Ivanka Trump" Kushner is driving that bus that you're getting thrown under, Stevie.

2) After shedding dozens of advertisers following the news that the Fux channel paid out $13 million to settle his sexual harassment cases, loathsome Fux demagogue Bill "O'Liely" O'Reilly announced last night that he's taking a two-week vacation:
"Around this time of year, I grab some vacation because it’s spring and Easter time."
Well, at least he's grabbing something other than the women around Fux. O'Leily nemesis Gabe Sherman, writing in New York Magazine, has spoken to four Fux network sources who told him that last night's show may be O'Liely's last for the network. An internal investigation is underway into more recent allegations of sexual misconduct by the bloviating buffoon, and the Murdock family is apparently split over whether to boot him or not. Fear not: we've found this audition tape of O'Liely should he find himself looking for work (NSFW):



BONUS: The incomparable Infidel753 brought this priceless dance mix video of O'Liely's meltdown to our attention (scroll down after following the link). Thank you!

4 comments:

Infidel753 said...

There's a dance remix version of that (scroll down a bit).

Hackwhackers said...

That remix is HILARIOUS! Thanks, Infidel for pointing it out. We're linking it.

Infidel753 said...

It has a pretty good beat, too..... :-)

W. Hackwhacker said...

"... and you can dance to it," as they used to say on American Bandstand!