Thursday, July 12, 2018

"Notch In Putin's Belt"


While we're appalled in watching the U.S. being humiliated and lowered by demagogue and Putin puppet Donald "Rump" Trump at the NATO summit as he sides with Moscow, there's still the Mueller investigation going on that hopefully will expose the basis for Rump's fealty to the Russian autocrat. FBI official Peter Strzok will be testifying again this morning in another House Rethuglican kangaroo court aimed at covering for Rump's collusion with Moscow. Some of his prepared remarks have leaked and include this defiant passage:
“Let me be clear, unequivocally and under oath: not once in my 26 years of defending my nation did my personal opinions impact any official action I took. [snip] I have the utmost respect for Congress’s oversight role, but I truly believe that today’s hearing is just another victory notch in Putin’s belt and another milestone in our enemies’ campaign to tear America apart.”
It's something that needs to be said to the Rump-before-country Rethuglicans, who are abetting a hostile foreign power.

No comments: