Saturday, January 26, 2019

Ingraham: "Throw Me Off TV"



Despite the firestorm of news the past few days, we didn't want to let this one pass without comment. Hate shrieker and proto-fascist Laura Ingraham's TV abomination has suffered from multiple advertisers fleeing since she attacked Marjory Stoneman Douglas school shooting activist David Hogg last spring. She, and undoubtedly the Fux Channel, have noticed the revenue loss, so she's launched a pre-emptive attack. Media Matters was listening to her podcast so you won't have to:
"I'm going to get hammered, hammered, hammered, you know something? I don't care anymore. I really don't. [snip]

You want to throw me off TV? Throw me off TV because guess what, I'll speak in another way, I'll do the podcast. I'm kind of beyond, beyond, we're here for a really short period of time, make it matter. What's the point of this otherwise, money? Money is not the point, it's nice to have money but that's not the point."
We suspect that Ingraham's exceptionally vile schtick and especially her loss of advertisers may mean Fux is re-evaluating her value to them, and she's striking first. Or she's off her meds, again. Either way, she's long overdue for decline and oblivion.

(photo: Ingraham gives the "salute" to Trump's image at the Rethug convention in 2016)

1 comment:

donnah said...

Oh, boo hoo, you blonde-headed bigot. Just go away!