Thursday, July 4, 2019

Calling A Predator A Predator


Dem Presidential candidate Sen. Kamala Harris yesterday in Iowa:
“I’m prepared to prosecute the case. And I’m going to tell you in terms of my background....I know predators, and we have a predator living in the White House, and let me tell you, there’s a little secret about predators. Donald Trump has predatory nature and predatory instincts.”  (our emphasis)
She went on to say predators were "cowards" who preyed on the weak.

A common worry is that Dems won't be up to countering sociopathic demagogue and sexual predator Donald "Grab 'Em" Trump's vicious, degrading and dishonest approach to campaigning. To defeat Trump soundly, we need someone with resonating policy proposals for middle and working class families. That has to be coupled with a killer instinct that will not just stand up to Trump, but slice him up. Former prosecutor Harris has showed she'll take off the gloves and call him out. More of this.

No comments: