Wednesday, July 31, 2019

QOTD -- Ready To Fight


"I don't understand why anybody goes to all the trouble of running for the President of the United States to talk about what we really can't do and shouldn't fight for. I don't get it. Our biggest problem in Washington is corruption. It is giant corporations that have taken our government and that are holding it by the throat, and we need to have the courage to fight back against that and until we're ready to do that, it's just more of the same. Well, I'm ready to get in this fight. I'm ready to win this fight."  -- Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) blistering former Maryland Rep. John Delaney and the rest of the "can't do", under 1 percent gnomes taking up space at last night's Democratic debate.

BONUSDelaney just cut it for us, trashing Warren on (wait for it) "Fox and Friends." Nope.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this woman. She's got my vote. I like her energy and spirit. I like her plans.

W. Hackwhacker said...

Anon -- we're not siding with anyone at this point, but Sen. Warren is an impressive leader, motivator and thinker who we've loved since she entered politics. You couldn't do better with your vote.

donnah said...

I'm a big Warren fan, also. I think she is the most educated and has the right demeanor for the job: tough, smart, fair.

Of course, I'm going to vote for whomever wins the nomination.