Monday, June 29, 2020

"Karens" In The Wild, Cont'd.


It's hardly the most important thing facing us, but the daily spectacle of angry white wingnut women (i.e., Karens) acting out on Black Lives Matter protests, engaging in racial profiling, and not wearing face coverings is instructive. It's a reminder that, especially under stress, succumbing to racism and anti-social, tribal behavior is more common than not.

One especially nasty, bigoted Karen popped up in Watsontown, PA, a burg in central Pennsylvania (a.k.a. Pennabama). She was videoed screaming obscenities at Black Lives Matter marchers, while flanked by right-wing militia types and bikers.

Then there's this redneck piece of work who was asked at a Dallas-area food store to put her mask on, resulting in this profane tantrum:


Another day of Karens in the wild in Trumpworld.

2 comments:

donnah said...

These petty, spoiled women are sickening to watch. i understand that tensions are running high since the virus moved in, but honestly, who does this? I would never act that way, especially to avoid embarrassing my mother, who would declare that people who act that way are “showing themselves”.

If anything proves that white privilege exists, The Karens are it.

Mart said...

Got my wife mad at me. Door to door salesman at the front door yesterday. I opened the other porch door and he heads straight for me. Starts to talk and I holler - if you want to talk to me you would stay 12 feet away and would have a FUCKING MASK ON. Then slammed the door. Wife thought that was too much. I said fuck him.