Friday, June 26, 2020

Trump Bungles Softball Propaganda Show



Last night's incoherent "interview" of narcissistic buffoon and sociopath Donald "Bunker Boy" Trump and his erotic massage therapist Sean "Heil" Hannity produced some eye-opening goofs by the Twitler himself. For example, when asked what would be his second term priorities, Trump didn't have a clue:
“'Well one of the things that will be really great, you know, the word ‘experience’ is still good,' Trump said. 'I always say talent is more important than experience. I’ve always said that. But the word experience is a very important word. It’s a very important meaning.'

'I never did this before, I never slept over in Washington,' Trump elaborated. 'I was in Washington I think 17 times, all of a sudden I’m the president of the United States, you know the story, I’m riding down Pennsylvania Avenue with our First Lady and I say, ‘This is great.’ But I didn’t know very many people in Washington, it wasn’t my thing. I was from Manhattan, from New York. Now I know everybody. And I have great people in the administration.'

'You make some mistakes, like you know an idiot like Bolton,' Trump continued, then wandered off with Hannity on a digression about his former national security adviser."
Someone who rambles like that without focus has no business talking about former VP Joe Biden's "slipping mentally." Trump could have said "expanded Executive time" or "golfing five days a week" and it would have been credible. A hint that Trump's contemplating defeat was contained in a line that started out attacking Biden:
"The man can’t speak. And he is going to be president because some people don’t love me maybe because all I’m doing is doing my job.” (our emphasis)
"Don't love me maybe..." is the understatement of the week. Don't love him by double digits, which has him freaking out and grasping for culture war issues like Confederate statue protection. Now there's a priority for a second term he'll never have.

(image: Did he just soil himself? Screenshot from Trump / Hannity interview)

4 comments:

Mart said...

Sarah Cooper is thinking, damn if I have time for all this material.

Hackwhackers said...

Mart -- As Kramer once said to Seinfeld, "That's gold, Jerry. Gold!" Comedy gold.

donnah said...

And this kind of thing really sets me on fire because this was a propaganda event by FOX, set up to make Trump look good and he came across like he always does: big stupid idiot. He rambled along, free-associating words like “experience” and not only avoided the question, he went off on an unrelated tangent that made no sense.

So what enrages me is that he's supposed to be a president. We need someone intelligent, well-spoken, empathetic, sharp, and well-informed. Trump is none of those things and the Republicans sit there and listen to this crap and they say nothing, do nothing. They are responsible for him being here and they decline to accept the responsibility for him and what he's done. And they're trying to get him elected again!

If they were capable of shame, they should have reached the apex of it and should start showing some spine before the election. Because if we, the people, get really fired up come November, their cowardly behavior will be their undoing.

W. Hackwhacker said...

donnah -- as others have pointed out, he has no "agenda" now or ever, other than "praise me, salute me, love me." He just doesn't have it in him to act like anything but a malignant narcissistic sociopath, because that's all he is and ever will be.