Monday, November 29, 2021

Quote Of The Day

 

"MARGARET BRENNAN: Senator Cruz told the attorney general you should be prosecuted

"DR. FAUCI: Yeah. I have to laugh at that. I should be prosecuted? What happened on Jan. 6, senator?

"MARGARET BRENNAN: Do you think that this is about making you a scapegoat to deflect--

"DR. FAUCI: Of course-

"MARGARET BRENNAN: --From President Trump?

"DR. FAUCI: Of course, you have to be asleep not to figure that one out.

"MARGARET BRENNAN: Well, there are a lot of Republican senators taking aim at this. I mean--

"DR. FAUCI: That's OK, I'm just going to do my job and I'm going to be saving lives and they're going to be lying." -- Exchange between "Face the Nation" anchor Margaret Brennan and Dr. Anthony Fauci on Sunday (our emphasis).  Love to see Dr. Fauci not taking any shit from the likes of Cancun Cruz and AquaBuddha Rand Paul.


No comments: