Tuesday, March 29, 2022

QOTD -- Republican Values

 

I look at all these people, a lot of them that I’ve looked up to through my life, I've always paid attention to politics.  Then all of the sudden you get invited to, ‘Well hey, we’re going to have kind of a sexual get together at one of our homes, you should come.’”

“I’m like, 'What did you just ask me to come to?'  And then you realize they are asking you to come to an orgy.”  -- Far- right Republican Rep. Madison Cawthorn (Sedition-NC), on the "Warrior Poet Society" podcast, March 24.  Über weasel Rep. Kevin "Q-evin" McCarthy (QAnon-CA) is planning a sit down with young Cawthorn to remind him not to wash Republicans' dirty laundry in public or he won't get invited anymore.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm betting Gaetz as sure with maybe Colarado pistol lover, Marsha obsessed with sin blackburne, or maybe their spouses?
The way things are going it could end up as Ginni Thomas.
But in thuglican circles sin and deprevation is a given.
So speak memory of a "wide stance" in airports.

W. Hackwhacker said...

Anon -- The image of Ginni Thomas involved in an orgy is something I'll need industrial strength cleanser to remove from my brain...