Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Herschel Walker's Mental Health Still An Issue

 

Here's a new ad by Georgia Honor on the ex-football flake running for Rafael Warnock's Senate seat in Georgia:

 

Judging from these comments in an interview yesterday with the Malignant Loser's favorite cable channel, Newsmax, Walker still may be having mental health issues:

I’ve always been very transparent. I’ve been very transparent. And I will be a champion for mental health because I’ve helped so many people that had a mental health problem. I think a lot of families have a lot of struggles with mental health, and I will be a champion for that.

And they can continue to bring all this, what they want to do against me, because people know what I stand for, Herschel Walker is still standing.

My bike is not bent so anyone can ride my bike like [Warnock] seems to have Chuck Schumer and Joe Biden riding his bike because he seems to be voting for whatever they say. 
(our emphasis)

Of course, we empathize with anyone with a history of mental health issues.  But, Walker can't be anything but transparent at this point, because his struggles have been well known for some time.  Really, though, is this Trump- loving, argle- bargling, violence- prone, habitual liar in any way shape or form a match for Sen. Warnock?  People of Georgia, please!


No comments: