Monday, June 12, 2023

The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly

 

The good:

... Hello, fellow voters! My first name is Ron and my last name is Winner. I am a human, just like yourself! I am absolutely not a robot; I love to allow other human beings to come to harm, both through inaction and deliberately — something I’m told robots frown upon! Pregnant people, trans people, gay people, immigrants, Black people, students, drag queens, people vulnerable to covid, I’m sure I’m forgetting a few — you name them, I’ve allowed them to come to harm! No robot here! HahahahaHAHAA! That is my natural laugh! Is the laughing good for you? I feel like we’re really bonding! Just two human beings standing here, while I laugh! Wonderful!

“Florida is the Iowa of the Southeast!” That’s a normal thing to say, and I’m saying it! I grew up in the part of Florida that was every part of the country! As I wrote in my memoir, “I was geographically raised in Tampa Bay, but culturally my upbringing reflected the working-class communities in western Pennsylvania and northeast Ohio.” (Take that, J.D. Vance!) My grandparents represented the salt of the earth! And I represent the salt of the earth, too! I love to salt the earth!

A baby! Greetings, baby! Do you want to hear about my time at Guantánamo Bay? Why is it crying?

Hello, little girl! If you were to come to Florida, you could be forced to give birth someday! We in Florida are so proud of our forced-birth agenda! No abortions after six weeks, not even when the fetus isn’t viable! Forcing the host vessel to undergo nine months of pregnancy, then give birth to an infant who will spend every second of its short, excruciating life struggling for breath, unable to open its eyes! I’m doing the best at this...

Satirist Alexandra Petri does it like almost no one else.  Bootsie's going nowhere, except back to his Florida "paradise."

The bad:

[Sunday] All lanes of Interstate 95 are closed in both directions in Northeast Philadelphia after a highway overpass collapsed Sunday morning as a result of a truck fire, city officials said.

The Pennsylvania State Police closed the interstate in both directions, according to Joy Huertas, a spokesperson with the Philadelphia mayor’s office. The city Office of Emergency Management said the closure affects a stretch between the Woodhaven Avenue and Aramingo Avenue exits.

“Avoid area,” the office said in a tweet. “Plan and seek alternative travel routes.”

I-95 is the main north-south interstate along the East Coast, stretching from Florida through the Washington area and north through Maine to Canada.  [snip]

While it’s not known how long the closure could last, Philadelphia officials urged motorists to plan alternative travel routes when planning their weekday commutes, the city said in a statement.   [snip]

The fire was reported sometime before 6:30 a.m., when Philadelphia firefighters arrived on scene at the Cottman Avenue exit. It took about an hour for them to get it under control, the Philadelphia Fire Department said in a tweet.

Philadelphia Emergency Management officials said a tanker caught fire. The U.S. Coast Guard said 8,500 gallons of spilled gasoline is leaking into drainage near the highway, which runs along the coast of the Delaware River...

The ugly:

Former President Donald Trump vented fury at his former Attorney General Bill Barr Sunday after the prosecutor said the indictment against him meant “he’s toast.”

“Turn off FoxNews when that “Gutless Pig” is on!” Trump wrote on his Truth Social Platform.

Barr went on Fox News Sunday to talk about Trump’s indictment on 37 federal counts for retention of classified documents in his Mar-a-Lago home. He said he was "shocked by the degree of sensitivity of these documents and how many there were."

He went on: “I think the counts under the Espionage Act that he willfully retained those documents are solid counts. But I do think that even half of what Andy McCarthy said, which is if even half of it is true, then he's toast. I mean, it's a pretty, it's a very detailed indictment, and it's very, very damning."

Trump’s reaction began: “Virtually everyone is saying that the Indictment is about Election Interference & should not have been brought, except Bill Barr, a “disgruntled former employee” & lazy Attorney General who was weak & totally ineffective.

“He doesn’t mean what he’s saying, it’s just MISINFORMATION. Barr’s doing it because he hates “TRUMP” for firing him. He was deathly afraid of the Radical Left when they said they would Impeach him. He knows the Indictment is Bull….”

Swine calls pig "gutless."  What a mentally damaged, moronic, dangerous loose cannon.  Here's Barr's commentary on Fox "News" that triggered the Malignant Loser:


 

 

No comments: