Thursday, September 21, 2023

Creator Of "Bullshit Mountain" Network Stepping Down




The man arguably most responsible for the rampant lies and disinformation leading to the toxic Christofascist political environment we see today is turning over his gold- plated bullshit shovel to his son:

Rupert Murdoch, the 92-year-old media titan who built one of the world’s most powerful media empires, is stepping down.

“I have decided to transition to the role of Chairman Emeritus at Fox and News,” Murdoch wrote in a memo to staff. 

“For my entire professional life, I have been engaged daily with news and ideas [Ed.: "... and lies, and Republican propaganda, and undercutting democracy," he forgot to mention], and that will not change. But the time is right for me to take on different roles.” 

Murdoch’s son, Lachlan, will now be the singular executive in charge of the global media brand.

Expect Lachlan to be every bit as nasty as the old coot.  We wish them both all the worst.

BONUS:

 


(Image: via TeePublic.com)

2 comments:

Cleora Borealis said...

Murdoch's "farewell to the troops" is frightening!! Short version: "I'm not going anywhere. I will be over your shoulder wherever you are and when I finally admit that I died years ago, I will haunt your days as the ugly zombie you have always assumed me to be. As before and forever 'I am become death; destroyer of worlds!'" 🧟‍♂️

W. Hackwhacker said...

Cleora -- rimshot !!