Sunday, February 25, 2024

Dementia Don At The CPAC Nazifest

 



Tom Breuer (a.k.a., Aldous J. Pennyfarthing) over at Daily Kos has listened to Dementia Don's (a.k.a., the Malignant Loser) disordered rant at Nazi- infested CPAC so you didn't have to and has some of the more deranged quotes.  Here are a few for psychiatrists to suss out.

On violent crime (which is actually way down):

“Ruthless gangs will explode even more into the suburbs, and when they talk about suburban women, they’re going to love me so much. They’re going to say, ‘Oh, I wish we had that guy back.’ The gangs will be invading your territory, I can tell you that.”

____________________

“So we just call it migrant crime. We have a new category: migrant crime. And it’s going to be more severe than violent crime and crime as we knew it. Because we have millions and millions of people, and they came from prisons and jails. They came from mental institutions and insane asylums. No, they’re not the same thing. An insane asylum is a mental institution on steroids. It’s Silence of the Lambs, okay? Hannibal Lecter! They’re all being deposited into our country.”

On weaponized law enforcement, Hamas, Antifa, and China:

“While weaponized law enforcement hunts for conservatives and people of faith, religious, Hamas and antifa will terrorize our streets while their brutal ideology—and it is brutal indeed, it is brutal and horrible like nobody’s ever seen before—takes over our schools. China will dominate us, not just economically but militarily, and that’s what they want and that’s where they’re heading, but they weren’t heading there with me.”

On diversity?  Multilingualism?  ???:

“We’re equal opportunity; we have every country. We have countries that honestly nobody has ever heard of. We have languages coming into our country—we don’t have one instructor in our entire nation that can speak that language. These are languages, it’s the craziest thing, they have languages that nobody in this country has ever heard of. It’s a very horrible thing. I said to the president of Mexico, you’re going to have to give us 28,000 soldiers free of charge. [Mocking Mexican president’s accent]: ‘No, no, no Donald, I will not do that. I will not do that, I cannot do that.’ And I said, ‘No, no, you will. You will, I promise.’ ‘No, no, no, I will not do that.’ I said, ‘Listen, you and I are friends.’ I really like him a lot, so. I said, ‘Let’s not you and I, give me a negotiator, because I don’t want to do this with you.’”

On "Judgement Day" for non- MAGAts:

“At the ballot box this November, it’s you and the people you have to be, and we’ll deliver a reckoning like they haven’t even imagined before. We’re going to straighten out our country. We’re going to bring our country back. For hardworking Americans, Nov. 5 will be our new liberation day, but for the liars and cheaters and fraudsters and censors and imposters who have commandeered our government, it will be their judgment day. Their judgment day. When we win the curtain closes on their corrupt reign and the sun rises on a bright new future for America. That’s what we have to have. I believe it’s our last chance.”

On cognitive issues, he's expert ("Person, woman, man, camera, tv"):

[Discussing what others have said about his speeches]: “’He rambled on endlessly, telling these horrible and very boring surries [sic].’ No, they’re very informative stories, they’re very important stories, actually. But no, there’s no cognitive problem. If there was, I’d know about it. In fact, if there was, you’ll be the first to know, because I will tell you. I will tell you.”

We will tell you ... that this ignorant, demented shitstain is going to be the choice of the Christofascist Republican MAGA cult/ party -- 91 felony counts, fraud convictions, sexual assault judgement, racism, authoritarianism, Putin subservience, etc., notwithstanding.  Proof that a significant, aggrieved minority in our country has gone mad along with their golden calf.

(Photo:  Dementia Don desecrates the flag at CPAC /  Jose Luis Magana - freelancer, Associated Press)

 

No comments: