Friday, September 13, 2024

Tweets Of The Day

 

The Malignant Loser's doubling down on white supremacy (and Loony Loomer) --


 

 


🎵 Don't know much about history (or the economy...) --

 


The Malignant Loser ducks a third debate, taking the "bone spurs" approach --


 


The Kamala Harris Effect --

 


The Biden-Harris Effect --

 


The Malignant Loser Effect --

 


The Taylor Swift Effect (vote.gov) -- 


 

The Mel Brooks Effect? -- 

 

 

The Rick Steves Effect? -- 


 

The drone effect (Happy Friday!) --

 

 

 

2 comments:

Cleora Borealis said...

👏👏 Thank for the Rick Steves twiX! My hubby often feels a little overwhelmed with the sheer number of my current events reports...I admit I overdo! But, he's been a Steves fan forever and he was happy to accept this update! Thank you for saving my marriage! 😘

W. Hackwhacker said...

Cleora -- You're welcome!