Saturday, July 30, 2016

Trump "Sacrifices"


Neo- fascist sh*tgibbon and raging narcissist Donald "Rump" Trump was asked to respond to Army Gold Star father Khizr Khan's magnificent remarks at the Democratic National Convention, when he told Rump, "You have sacrificed nothing."  Rump's response was what we've come to expect from this world class turd:
“I think I’ve made a lot of sacrifices. I work very, very hard. I’ve created thousands and thousands of jobs, tens of thousands of jobs, built great structures. I’ve done― I’ve had― I’ve had tremendous success. I think I’ve done a lot.”
Obscene. Sick. Asshole.

Meanwhile, #TrumpSacrifices is trending on Twitter.  Here are some of our favorites (keeping in mind this fool is a deadly threat to American democracy and world peace):











No comments: