Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I.C.E. To Migrants: Get Out, With Or Without Your Children


Want to see evil, in black and white, being perpetrated by the neo- fascist regime of Donald "Rump" Trump, on the eve of our Independence Day, no less?

Here's the form (in English only!) that I.C.E. is using to give parents who've been separated from their children at the border a choice. In the form's boxes, the only two choices are,
"I am requesting to reunite with my children for the purpose of repatriation to my country of citizenship."  
and
"I am affirmatively, knowingly, and voluntarily requesting to return to my country of citizenship without my minor children who I understand will remain in the United States to pursue available claims of relief."
Under the "zero tolerance" policy of the Rump regime, there is no option for families to be reunited and remain here while awaiting a decision on asylum claims. 

Just when you think they can't go any lower ...

(click on image to enlarge)

No comments: