Friday, December 7, 2018

Tweets Of The Day - Only The Best!


First, the quote from former Secretary of State Rex "Rexxon" Tillerson:
“So often, the president would say, ‘Here’s what I want to do and here’s how I want to do it,’” he explained. “And I would have to say to him, ‘Mr. President I understand what you want to do but you can’t do it that way. It violates the law.’” 
“It was challenging for me coming from the disciplined, highly process-oriented ExxonMobil Corp to go to work for a man who is pretty undisciplined, doesn’t like to read, doesn’t read briefing reports, doesn’t like to get into the details of a lot of things,” Tillerson added. (our emphasis)
Truth:


Quick! To the twitter machine! A response is required from Dolt 45 (a.k.a., Individual 1):


Twitter responds:





No comments: