Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Trump, My "God"



Paula White, the grifting religious huckster and "spiritual advisor" (bwahaha) to her immoral golden calf Donald "Two Corinthians" Trump, knows on which side her loaves of bread are buttered. In an interview, White said this regarding her appointment to Trump's right-wing "evangelical" advisory board:
“Literally, the God aspect, like, what God told me to do, how I even got involved, because the one thing that I said, I’ll never do politics. But when it came down to it, it wasn’t about doing politics, it was about an assignment. To say no to President Trump would be saying no to God, and I won’t do that.”  (our emphasis)
The avaricious, "prosperity gospel"- pushing White, who believes wealth is next to godliness, is apparently hearing voices coming from her jewelry. Or perhaps it's from her copy of the Sermon On The Mountebank. Either way, the idolatry, cynicism and blind partisanship of this awful hack is breathtaking, and yet she'll prosper, pushing this depraved crap to the Bible-waving rubes that follow her.

(image: There will be a special guest at White's next sermon)

No comments: