Wednesday, August 10, 2022

QOTD: "It's Going Down"

 

"The notion that it simply dealt with declassified documents, I think, would be misleading. I think there is a lot more here that we have to connect the dots to. Is there any information in there with respect to January 6th that would further the notion of what he was doing, who he was communicating with, any documents centered around that? So, you know, the fact is that we are in unchartered waters here, right?

I think the issue here is that indictment -- and I will say it -- I think it's imminent as it relates to the president. Look at the timing and everything else. I think he is in trouble, I think Jeffrey Clark, John Eastman, perhaps Mr. Giuliani -- it's going down, as they say." -- attorney and CNN legal analyist Joey Jackson this morning on CNN, on the FBI's search on the Malignant Loser's Florida estate pursuant to a legal search warrant.

Hopefully an indictment -- one that's absolutely air tight -- is coming soon for the Malignant Loser from the grand jury investigating his handling of highly classified documents, and perhaps more. We'll wait and watch.

No comments: