"What with the Ye and GOP extremism stories (as well as the Georgia runoff), it's important to note how badly Trump did in court this week:
- WaPo: Ariz. county ordered to certify election as GOP lawyers are sanctioned
- CNN: Federal judge orders former top lawyers in Trump’s White House to testify in criminal grand jury probe
- Lawfare: 11th Circuit Vacates Cannon’s Order to Appoint a Special Master in Mar-a-lago Investigation
- CNBC: Trump ex-chief of staff Mark Meadows ordered to testify in Georgia election probe
- AP: Oath Keepers’ Rhodes guilty of Jan. 6 seditious conspiracy
"Each one of these stories is a big deal. Together, they’re a statement." -- Daily Kos' Greg Dworkin, offering a helpful summary of another terrible, horrible, no good, very bad week for the Malignant Loser and his cult/ party in our courts. This would help explain the increasingly cornered rat behavior of the unhinged Malignant Loser (see Tweets, below).