"So be reassured, my fellow Americans! I am just like you. I am not ruling over you without remembering what life is like for you. I, too, put on my pants one leg at a time with only the most nominal assistance from my billionaire friend’s butler. Every time I have eaten caviar, it has been with great distaste, as I loudly remarked that it paled in comparison with Dippin’ Dots. All the private jet flights? Well, they lack the comfort and security of a larger plane, and I do not get to watch the charming United preflight video or rejoice in the whimsical Southwest safety announcements, nor partake in the American family pastime of sitting in an airport (that heaven on earth, full of shops and treats!) for hours while my flight is delayed and delayed and then canceled. I am denied such joys. Do you not feel sorry for me, when you hear that?..." -- satirist Alexandra Petri, speaking in the voice of corrupt far- right Republican Supreme Court "Justice" Clarence "Po' Boy" Thomas, skewering his risible claim that he preferred Walmart parking lots to the beach, while for over 20 years he failed to report lavish trips he and his crackpot wife accepted from his Hitler- artifact- collecting sugar daddy, billionaire Republican donor Harlan Crow.  In a more perfect country, this lying, cheating, sexual- harassing hypocrite would never have been put on the Supreme Court, where he will doubtless remain for the rest of his life, making things miserable for as many of us as he can.

Lie-la-lie / Lie-la-lie-lie-lie-lie-lie...