Sunday, August 30, 2026

QOTD -- Idiots In Charge

 

"... Our problem isn't lethality, you know. Our problem is, sometimes we put idiots in charge of things and they make big mistakes and will take this country to war for no good reason. And it's always guys like, you know, certainly Donald Trump who avoided military service. You know, Pete Hegseth, he's, I think, he's a little bit harder to explain. I think the reason is, he should know better. I think he missed something when he served on active duty and didn't really understand the fundamental nature of the U.S. military..."-- Sen. Mark Kelly (D-AZ) on the Malignant Fascist and Whiskey Pete Hegseth disrespecting the apolitical role of the U.S. military.  We have to count on the professionalism and adherence to the oath every servicemember swears to the Constitution in the coming years as the MF's regime becomes more aggressive in incorporating the military into its political agenda.


No comments:

Post a Comment