Sunday, November 22, 2015

Trump Doesn't Rule Out Third Party Run, Database Of American Muslims


Hahaha:
Republican Donald Trump on Sunday refused to rule out an independent bid for president in 2016... [snip]
Asked on ABC's "This Week" whether he would consider a third-party run if GOP opponents try "to take you out," Trump said, "I will see what happens. I have to be treated fairly. If I'm treated fairly, I'm fine."
Why do we get the feeling that, to "Rump" Trump, being "treated fairly" means being given the nomination?  He's already playing the "I'll sue you!" card on his rivals if their ads aren't "honest."  (Who's ever seen an honest Republican ad?)

Republican National Committee Chairlump  Reince "Prepuce" Priebus, who thought he had "Rump's" pledge this past September to not run, must be in full crap- pants mode.

Then there's this:
On ABC Sunday, Trump was asked if he rules out a database on all Muslims in the U.S.
"No, not at all," Trump said. "I definitely want a database and other checks and balances. We want to go with watch lists. We want to go with databases."
=cough= un-Constitutional =cough= un-American =cough= Fascist =cough=

(Photo:  Il Douche)  

No comments: