Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Quote of the Day


From last night's victory speech after his decisive win in Nevada, here's neo-facist slime ball Donald "Rump" Trump:
"So we won with evangelicals. We won the young. We won with old. We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated." (emphasis added)
And there're a lot of them to love in the Republican / New Confederate / Stupid / Shooter's Party.

BONUSCharles Pierce looks at polls reflecting the disturbing views of Stormtrumpers and notes
... I would argue that most of these distressing results derive from people who are proud of their ignorance and anxious to display it as a statement of purpose against "political correctness," whatever the hell that means anymore. Look at me, I'm telling a pollster that I'm for slavery. I am a courageous person. No wonder that He, Trump loves him some poorly educated people; he's gotten very good at pretending to be one of them himself. They are his latest mirror in which he can study endlessly the glories of He, Trump. 

No comments: