Sunday, October 11, 2026

Trump: I'll Be Blamed If We Lose Mid-Terms

 


The corrupt and mentally ill Malignant Fascist told a sparse audience in Clarksville, TN, yesterday that he would get the blame if Republicans lost the mid-terms, after weeks of telling his cult to imagine that he's on the ballot.  From NBC News:

"Even as he makes a case that Republicans should win the midterm congressional elections, President Donald Trump is bracing for the fallout should they lose.

Someone is bound to get blamed, and Trump said at a rally in Tennessee on Saturday that he expects it will be him.

'If we don’t win the midterms, they’re going to blame me,' Trump said. 'You know that. And if we do win them, I will get no credit whatsoever. It’s true. I won’t get any.'

'But I’m working my ass off,' he added. 'You better get out there and vote.' [ed.: working that tonnage off will require more than campaigning]

With some polls showing his approval rating at 30%, and his supporters less motivated to get out and vote than Dems, his narcissistic insistence on campaigning -- even as many candidates decline to appear with him -- should help remind people, especially independent voters and non-MAGA Republicans what they detest about him. 

(photo: Empty seats at Clarksville rally. Fox 17 Nashville)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment