Sunday, March 16, 2008

Quotes of the Week

"I am a conservative Republican who served under four Republican presidents, and I say to Mr. Bozell, get real. No candidate who wholly advocated our views could possibly get elected." (emphasis added) William Lloyd Stearman, letter to the editor, WaPo, 3/16/08, referring to an op/ed by crackpot L. Brent "Bozo" Bozell in the 3/9/08 WaPo wherein Bozo said Walnuts! McBush was "too blue" for conservatives (!). Mr. Stearman, welcome to the reality-based world!

"Three weeks ago, my girl Tina Fey went on the show, she declared that 'bitch is the new black.' You know I love you, Tina. You know you're my girl. But I have something to say. Bitch may be the new black, but black is the new president, bitch!" Saturday Night Live's Tracy Morgan commenting on Tina Fey's endorsement of Hillary Clinton on SNL.

No comments: